Sweet seeds devil cream harvested a few weeks ago.
IMG_0390.JPG

I actually only grow for my wife I do not smoke. Wish I could once in a while but can't due to work. I did and industrial that is about 10 days into cure and my wife loves it.. I can not wait for this one to finish.

I remember you saying that about your wife somewhere else. Kudos for growing for her.

I grew out an Industrial Plant CBD along with the haze and as much as I like the haze I prefer the IP. It seems to have better pain relieving qualities for me. The thing is I need to rotate regularly so they are a good 2 punch combo.

I remember you saying that about your wife somewhere else. Kudos for growing for her.

I grew out an Industrial Plant CBD along with the haze and as much as I like the haze I prefer the IP. It seems to have better pain relieving qualities for me. The thing is I need to rotate regularly so they are a good 2 punch combo.
Yes I want to have variety for her and it is why I am doing this with small pots. I am averaging around 40 grams dry per plant and they finish pretty quick. And she does not get immune to the same ol thing...

Back