@mayic strains bubba trouble day 67

IMG_0719.JPG
IMG_0721.JPG
IMG_0722.JPG
IMG_0723.JPG

I actually only grow for my wife I do not smoke. Wish I could once in a while but can't due to work. I did and industrial that is about 10 days into cure and my wife loves it.. I can not wait for this one to finish.
You have some heavy willpower to be able to grow such dank looking bud and not sample it Your wife is very lucky to have you my man. I bet in a way you are looking forward to retirement. You have a great perpetual set up going that is a fact

You have some heavy willpower to be able to grow such dank looking bud and not sample it Your wife is very lucky to have you my man. I bet in a way you are looking forward to retirement. You have a great perpetual set up going that is a fact
Thank you.. It is hard sometimes that is for sure.

Not a big fan of Forums but this was a gem to read! Thanks for all the updates. Definitely thinking about grabbing some fast buds now.

Not a big fan of Forums but this was a gem to read! Thanks for all the updates. Definitely thinking about grabbing some fast buds now.
You should they are solid.. in august I will be dropping some lsd 25, fastberry and crystal meth...

Ok time to fire this thread back up.

Tonight I am dropping the following seeds

2 Humboldt seed org auto blue dreams

1 Mephisto MBAP

1 Mephisto illuminauto # 21 sour crinkle

1 Zen seeds G-13

1 Sweet seeds dark devil

1 Bomb seeds THC Bomb

1 fastbuds crystal meth

1 Dinafem OG kush CBD

In the photo tent I am dropping 2 purple dreams this is a blue dream and grand daddy purple cross

89DFCA51-09A8-4299-A5B6-2B2C6FA1FB18.jpeg
BF01BE38-AC7A-40EE-9DA1-BEBECE1795B9.jpeg

Back