Day 45 tangie putting on weight she got step one of her super feeding added some blackstrap molasses to recharge the microbes
IMG_0634.JPG
IMG_0635.JPG
IMG_0636.JPG
IMG_0637.JPG

I gotcha. I have grown under the Amare for over a year and done a lot of testing under it. I'm not trying to tell you how to grow but just offer some advice as I do have a par meter too. The lensed cobs that close to that tall cola will eventually burn the shit out of it if it's not already. In your situation I would leave the lenses on as the plants are far away from the light but I'd take that one lense off that's above the tall plant/cola. It's a good way to adjust the intensity of the light with uneven plants.

Did you have the light that high the whole grow? when I have my lights to high they stretch like that one did. If they start growing uneven I train them to be as even as possible. The difference of even 12 inches of light height drops the light intensity up to 60%.

I gotcha. I have grown under the Amare for over a year and done a lot of testing under it. I'm not trying to tell you how to grow but just offer some advice as I do have a par meter too. The lensed cobs that close to that tall cola will eventually burn the shit out of it if it's not already. In your situation I would leave the lenses on as the plants are far away from the light but I'd take that one lense off that's above the tall plant/cola. It's a good way to adjust the intensity of the light with uneven plants.

Did you have the light that high the whole grow? when I have my lights to high they stretch like that one did. If they start growing uneven I train them to be as even as possible. The difference of even 12 inches of light height drops the light intensity up to 60%.
No that big girl just kept reaching to the light I keep the cola to the side of the light so she still gets light but not right underneath... best I can do unless I bend her over

Back