Indoor Rifleman's Roost, an Autoflower Deep Water Culture Experience !!!

It looks like you have a seriously awesome green thumb, I'm pulling up a chair. I need to read up on spraying autos to produce seeds. If it's a strain I love and I spray it to become male, will those seeds be autofem?

It looks like you have a seriously awesome green thumb, I'm pulling up a chair. I need to read up on spraying autos to produce seeds. If it's a strain I love and I spray it to become male, will those seeds be autofem?

By forcing a female plant to produce pollen, and then using that pollen on another female plant, it will result in feminized seeds. It's going to be a huge money saver for me.

By forcing a female plant to produce pollen, and then using that pollen on another female plant, it will result in feminized seeds. It's going to be a huge money saver for me.

This is a whole new realm for me. It's definitely an idea to tinker with though.. Some of the top genetics get to be very expensive when you order a few packs of seeds.

You've got that cursed giant auto syndrome. You could try neglecting your plants if it becomes a nuisance. Maybe just snap some random branches?

You've got that cursed giant auto syndrome. You could try neglecting your plants if it becomes a nuisance. Maybe just snap some random branches?

:rofl::rofl: I had one commit suicide on my last grow over at 420***. The crazy bitch jumped right out of the basket shedding her roots like a lizard dropping it's tail. I'm not sure I could neglect them much more than I do. I'm a lazy grower, spending 15 min a day tops most of the week.

Back