Indoor Rifleman's Roost, an Autoflower Deep Water Culture Experience !!!

Mine never break 17 ..... they are a small indica dominant strain. Very much quality over quantity with that one. A 21 inch frame if you defol just a bit in flower and get her close will throw out some seriously dense heavy nugs and trimming is a breeze

Haven't read that about the sativas. Sounds like you just need more grow space. :D

@A-Train grown the 24 Carat? Curious how the smoke is. I'm looking for something from mephisto to keep around as a good body/couchlock strain.

It's my dwc curse. Grow larger, take forever. You saw most of my amber hunt on my last grow across the way. I took my sweet tooth at 123 days with No amber. This bitch goes until she ambers up heavily or commits suicide. As soon as we see where the taxman leaves this old farmer, there might be a new 4x4 tent set up for the old 1K hps. I'd love to be able to commit to one light one plant. It's not like I didn't get the 18 pack of seeds.:headbang:

One light one plant? I'm cramming 18 plants per sq meter these days. I went for the 100pick&mix pack. :pass:

My tax money went straight to Mitch. Oh the irony.

I want to see how much yield I can push in an auto SoG. :D

One light one plant? I'm cramming 18 plants per sq meter these days. I went for the 100pick&mix pack. :pass:

My tax money went straight to Mitch. Oh the irony.

I want to see how much yield I can push in an auto SoG. :D

I don't think I'd want to try and keep up with 18 plants. My tent feels crowded with 3 or 4 large girls.

I'm just gonna prune them down. Makes sense to me, easier to trim a plant that's too big than to try to grow bigger plants.

The amount of space my DD took was less than 8"x8" but I had her in a 12" smartpot. Had I put her in a smaller pot, the 8" I'm going to now, she would've been very profitable overall yield. 500g+ per m2 @ 1 oz per plant.

Back