Indoor Rifleman's Roost, an Autoflower Deep Water Culture Experience !!!

My season will be coming to an end this week. The Jedi will be chopped and after drying and jarring I will be hanging up my gardener hat until the Fall.

I'll be bored out of my skull and wishing for early cold weather. :crying:

Final weights from the Dark Devil S1 grow are in.

DD1 142g 98 days
DD2 186g 98 days
DD3 126g 84 days
DD4 101g 84 days

Total 555g dry in 98 days total. The slower blooming pheno is the larger producer, and for this grow at least the mgb only plants out preformed the ones that got all the additives. :shrug:

View attachment 718934
In retrospect do you think if you had pushed the 3 & 4 two more weeks, they could of had an extra 3.5 oz like 1 & 2?

I'm at day 64 on my DD grow and 3-5 more weeks looks to be a minimum I have left. Although with those colors they look harvestable right now. :rofl:

In retrospect do you think if you had pushed the 3 & 4 two more weeks, they could of had an extra 3.5 oz like 1 & 2?

I'm at day 64 on my DD grow and 3-5 more weeks looks to be a minimum I have left. Although with those colors they look harvestable right now. :rofl:

No. They had definitely peaked. 1 & 2 were consistently behind the others from the beginning of stretch until the end.

No. They had definitely peaked. 1 & 2 were consistently behind the others from the beginning of stretch until the end.
Thanks for the quick response. I think mine are going the long route, especially after the massive defoliation I did n day 52.

Growing again? Well yeah. Day 26 of four Mephisto ManBearAlienPig under my new Autocobs from CobShop and @BigSm0 The small tent has four Mephisto Stilton Special waiting to break ground underneath Autocobs too.

New season, new lights, new strains. Life Is Gooood ! :pighug:

20171024_120529.jpg

Growing again? Well yeah. Day 26 of four Mephisto ManBearAlienPig under my new Autocobs from CobShop and @BigSm0 The small tent has four Mephisto Stilton Special waiting to break ground underneath Autocobs too.

New season, new lights, new strains. Life Is Gooood ! :pighug:

View attachment 820297
Thanks for the tag sir, can’t wait to see the progress!

Back