Indoor Rifleman's Roost, an Autoflower Deep Water Culture Experience !!!

I finally got around to checking the old drop address. My 4/20 Mephisto drop has been there for a week, I just haven't had the time.

Another great buy. Ordered 9, received 25. Including the ten free MBAP. :woody::woody::woody:

Thanks Mitch, @mephisto. Give the team a pat on the back will ya. :d5:

Day 82 and the Devil's Crack was chopped.

DC1 687 wet, and DC2 946g wet. The Auto Jedi Kush looks like it might come down this week too.

Below are the few photos I took this morning. Notice the DC carried the DDA gene for dark buds. Anxious to see how it smokes.

20170507_110717.jpg
20170507_110712.jpg
20170507_110706.jpg
20170507_102604.jpg
20170507_102532.jpg
20170507_100157.jpg

I learned something here in Denver after all. A really interesting grower told me that if you smell a bud and don't like the smell, you will not enjoy the high as much as if you had liked the smell. It does make sense to me but I had one problem, I like the smell of all the buds I grow! :rofl:
IMG_1950.JPG

I even smelled most of the 105 strains he has going and I liked every darn one. :crying:

You found a hook up huh? I'm just going to have to schedule more time to explore and rub elbows with the locals. :toke:

You found a hook up huh? I'm just going to have to schedule more time to explore and rub elbows with the locals. :toke:
20,000 square feet of ladies from clones to harvest. Amazing stuff and showed me a couple experiments they are doing with COBs and LEDs. His flower room is flood and drain and is still mostly old school when it comes to lights but is checking out the newer stuff. With as much as he controls, if it works, don't fuck with it.

Six days dry was plenty for the Devil's Crack harvest. Weighed and jarred today.

DC1 - 162g/5.8oz
DC2 - 205g/7.3oz

Total - 367g / 13.1oz

20170513_160051.jpg

Very nice! :d5:Anytime dry weight is over 20% of wet, I'm a happy camper.

I'm glad you mentioned that. I hadn't realized it was ~22%. I usually burp them for a day or two, but I'll be paying closer attention to these for the next week at least. I'm thinking the Jedi girls might get chopped this week too. :shrug:

I'm glad you mentioned that. I hadn't realized it was ~22%. I usually burp them for a day or two, but I'll be paying closer attention to these for the next week at least. I'm thinking the Jedi girls might get chopped this week too. :shrug:
Yea, when I get home from my current trip my two oldest girls the G14 and Grapefruit get the chop. Put them in the cold dark fruit cellar to freak them out after I got back from Denver. Plus needed the trays for the SSDD I have going in the autopots with BioTabs. It's going to be a couple busy days plus have some Dr. Krippling regular strains to throw out in the fields. It's going to be an interesting summer. :smoking:

Back