Indoor Rifleman's Roost, an Autoflower Deep Water Culture Experience !!!

First thing, I won't keep you in suspense any longer. My Sweet Tooth Auto after hanging for five days placed in to a cVault and burped for an hour twice a day since then has evened out to 60% according to my hygrometer. Final weight is a little less than first thought, but a respectable 367g. Most of you haven't seen it but a few here have. The grow that included the ST went 123 days and included two other plants. The total weight for three plants was 955g.:pighug:

Now on to this grow. Top couple of photos are the MSC at 30 days and 10" tall. Below that is the SDD, 35 days and 8.75" It was also the sixth day of the dark devil being sprayed with Tiresias spray. Anyone care to add their thoughts on consuming any part of this plant since I am only treating one branch. Safe to use or not? TIA.

20160208_165745.jpg
20160208_165708.jpg

20160208_165255.jpg
20160208_165301.jpg

I probably wouldn't smoke anything I was turning. What's the spray? Just CS?

I'm not sure what is in it. I assume cs or gibbberellic acid. The web site for it was taken down sometime in the last month. Damn, that might not bode well for me.

Not sure if I can get away with this here, but here is a link to a site with pretty much everything the manufacturer web site said. I tried to link directly to the product but don't think it worked. Tiresias Mist at dlwholesale.com

Last edited:
Just says natural mineral extract in distilled water. Sounds like colloidal silver. The directions are just like turning a plant with CS also. I wouldn't smoke anything that might have gotten cs on it, but the rest is probably fine. Just selfing the DD or making crosses?

I'm looking to try sts and pollinate a whole closet full of different strains. Not sure which strain I'd wanna use for my male though.

Just says natural mineral extract in distilled water. Sounds like colloidal silver. The directions are just like turning a plant with CS also. I wouldn't smoke anything that might have gotten cs on it, but the rest is probably fine. Just selfing the DD or making crosses?

I'm looking to try sts and pollinate a whole closet full of different strains. Not sure which strain I'd wanna use for my male though.

My first attempt. I'm just collecting pollen right now to use on my next dd.

These are the slowest autos I've grown so for. Day 32 for the sour crack, day 37 for the dark devil. I'm half way to where I see soil growers finishing and they are just now starting to stretch. The dd is only 10 inches and two of those since last Sunday. The sc is 12.5 inches, a gain of 2.75 inches in the same time. While I wait for them to get their shit together I'm going to sit over here and hug a hog......don't judge, it calms me. :pighug:

Back