Indoor Rifleman's Roost, an Autoflower Deep Water Culture Experience !!!

looks like you know your way around the 5 gallon bucket! I tried it 2 times and got into flower and couldn't keep up with the ph swings! I need to give it a go again! Makes my mouth water!

pH can be overwhelming in the small buckets. I gave up and trust my nutrients. Several months so far and no problems.

Sour Crack Day 5
20160114_072457.jpg

Dark Devil Day 10
20160114_072506.jpg

@mephisto

Keep an eye on this one... my friend @Rifleman is out to top the 3.5oz sour crack I grew.... and I have seen the plants in his buckets... I think it's gonna happen

Hey rifle I know you know what's up but I'll tell TA they are small and mighty they actually took the nutes very well through preflower and stretch then I had to back down just a bit during late flower and bulk. Just a little heads up

@mephisto
Keep an eye on this one... my friend @Rifleman is out to top the 3.5oz sour crack I grew.... and I have seen the plants in his buckets... I think it's gonna happen
Hey rifle I know you know what's up but I'll tell TA they are small and mighty they actually took the nutes very well through preflower and stretch then I had to back down just a bit during late flower and bulk. Just a little heads up

@A-Train, you wouldn't put a little pressure on a man would you? I don't know if I have anything to do with what happens in my buckets or not. I think mother nature should get the credit. I'm just here to make sure the lights come on, and they don't run dry.

Oh man we got RM in here. Your bubble kushes make me want to plant another bk. Mine haven't gone so well. First was a failed germ and the second just did this. Day 36 from seed.

IMAG1137.jpg

Healthy green RQS Bubble Kush 100% male. Had to chop him down.

Oh man we got RM in here. Your bubble kushes make me want to plant another bk. Mine haven't gone so well. First was a failed germ and the second just did this. Day 36 from seed.

View attachment 524913

Healthy green RQS Bubble Kush 100% male. Had to chop him down.

That truly sucks ass. I've grown three of them so far and each one gets larger and takes longer. I have one BK seed left and plan to make female seeds with it when planted.

Honestly if it were a hermie I would I've kept it for pollen. I don't know if it was a seed mix up somewhere down the line or what. I don't think fem seeds can be 100% male though.

I'm planning on making some fem seeds later this year. Just looking for that perfect strain.

Back