Indoor Rifleman's Roost, an Autoflower Deep Water Culture Experience !!!

Rifle I'll be testing my hand at dwc after I move in June .
Do u think coco or dwc produces bigger plants

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Ok another question. The first 30 days of an autos life are super important . If they are in dwc as a tiny little 10 day old plant . And the plants don't really start to explode until the roots hit the solution would that stunt their growth ??

Ok another question. The first 30 days of an autos life are super important . If they are in dwc as a tiny little 10 day old plant . And the plants don't really start to explode until the roots hit the solution would that stunt their growth ??

Doesn't seem to. I've grown some monster autos on another site, all the same way you see me doing it here.

Ok cool . So just sat them in rock wool . And then move them in the net pot with hydro ton

I use Rapid Rooters, not a fan of rw for starting seeds. I've seen too many people have problems with it. I germ in a paper towel, place that into a Rapid Rooter, and that an inch or so below the level of hydroton. Hand water from top until root reaches the reservoir.

Last edited:
Cannanews International:

The Roost announced today the development of their very first House Strain. The resident grower and long time cannabis user Rifleman had this to say about it, "This is the most exciting thing to happen at The Roost since the 'sang poachers hit the trip wires." He was speaking about their first House Strain named Sweet & Sour Devil's Crack or SSDC. This is an F1 release of a Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto fem pollen, crossed with a Mephisto Sour Crack Auto mother. Rifleman further stated, "This is the culmination of an entire month's work and dreams. We really don't have any specifics to give out just yet as we haven't a clue what this cross will be like or what it will do, but hey it was only a month's dream." He continued to mumble under his breath, occasionally laughing like a mad man totally absorbed with his folly. When asked about availability Cannanews International was told this will be a single time release to insure rarity and exclusivity to Roost visitors only.:haha::rofl::rofl::rofl: :shooty:

Disclaimer: The Roost is not in the seed business, will not sell, trade, barter, ship, or otherwise transfer control of SSDC seeds to anyone. . . . in the foreseeable future. :cool1:

Back