Indoor Rifleman's Roost, an Autoflower Deep Water Culture Experience !!!

Im gonna throw out 158.4g thats what my Trans Siberian was lol sadly my Durban and Tangie will be nowhere near that from getting stressed by heat and lights to close in veg. But Pineapple Punch is super good looking and im guessing ill get 120+ out of her. And all rthe ladies look amazing as always man.

:spels: --- :drool: :hump: R-man, that chick is hot! :d5: Well done, saaaahhh- :headbang: ....Hmmm, that's a 5gal bucket, ay? Okay, Ima stick my neck out here some,... I've had a few plants make buds of a similar structure,... The bracts (clumps of calyxes) are kinda spread apart from each other, but are very compact and heavy with resins! Sugar leaves get a bit larger, so it seems to magnify the bud size... trimming shrinks them more than you'd think- LOL! However, she is a Mephisto, and SC is notorious for high density bud... So, I'll say and even QP dry weight.... :jointman:

>>> *slobber slobber smack!* :drool: :clapper: :greenthumb:That DD is screen lickin' good brudda! I've not tried DD yet, but have done Red Poison, Bloody Skunk, and Devil Crm., and loved them all.... I feel there's an interesting nuance to the buzz these deep purple buds give, and the aroma is like nothing else! I get raised eye-brows even from certified gellies when they smell it- :rofl: ..BS in particular, and the deepest color Ive seen to date- BSk3.jpg ...you will blow peeps away when you bust her out! :eyebrows: .... Fantastic job on there beaut's R-Man :bow::bow::bow:--- time to heat them cheeks! :slap:

Baxterman,

so glad to see someone growing my fave strain. Gotta love the Trans Siberian.

And Rifleman.........:slap: another slap from me......top job !

The Sour Crack has had its final manicure....plus.:cuss: When I took it down from hanging to dry, I placed it into my trim bin. As I got to the bottom of the pile it was obvious. Seeds. I expected as much. :shrug: The Dark Devil sat in the tent with the Sour Crack while she had her pollen sacs and I knew this would happen, not too big of a deal. Or so I thought. I put on my glasses and grabbed a handful of bud out of the cVault to have a look. FUCK ME RUNNING ! There was hardly a flower that didn't have a seed. I have an intense hatred of de-seeding fresh grass. AAMOF I will let it dry to crispy if I buy a bag with a lot of seeds just to make it easier to clean. However I asked for guesses on the weight and it wouldn't be fair of me if it were full of seeds. SO....I spent the better part of ten hours cleaning my gorgeous buds of the offending embryos. By hand.:finger: It took nine pairs of gloves too. :haha:

Bottom line:
I'm much more successful at breeding than I ever wanted to be.

The msc is in the cVault with a digital hygrometer, weight announcement as soon as I see a stable humidity.
The Dark Devil will hang till she starts disintegrating

AND........
20160408_123901.jpg

Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto fem pollen X Mephisto Sour Crack Auto = ?????? IDK, still working on that. :shooty:

Last edited:
Devil's Crack. :fire:

You got that many seeds from a single male branch? o_O

You got that many seeds from a single male branch? o_O

A small male branch at that. Pollen sacs so small I had to use a magnifier to be sure I could stop with the cs spray. Granted I can't see shit up close anyways but damn.

Back