Ribbzzy

Trig, why'd you aways call me Dave?
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I've made a few changes to my space. I split the room horizontally, stuck a P150 at the top, a P300 in the bottom. I'll start 2 seeds under the P150, then halfway through, move them under the P300, and start 2 more seeds. So I can harvest roughly every 35-40 days. The idea being, I want 100% self sufficiency, no more gaps, where I have to buy shite weed, at high prices. Everything grown will be doc't here,

Last night I stuck a Heisenberg Special, and a Starryder on some paper, both have cracked already, and will be buried in the morning.

Nutes are BioBizz, soil is BioBizz lightmix, amendments are black pearl, root explosion

Had to start a new Heisenberg, this one popped out 2 tails, the cotyledons came out of the shell, but never had the will to get up. Starryder is up, Heisenberg mark II is up now too
Starryder, day 3
IMG_4362.JPG

Heisenberg, day 1
IMG_4363.JPG

Yeah man get’em goin. With your skills it shouldn’t be hard to supply yourself. Rotating harvest is the best way to keep your germinating skills and the feel for getting seedlings off to a good start. When I’m in a good rotation things go smooth. Once my rotation gets fucked by flash superauots that don’t autodflower and take about 4 months and totally screw me up I have to get back in the groove and usually screw something up at first. Lmao. I haven’t had to buy from the streets in over 2 years and hope to never have to again.

Back