Reaction score
Website
rojopress.bandcamp.com
Currently Smoking
Red Bull
AFN CREW CREW :biggrin:

AND SO IT BEGINS!!:

Rhubarb's Pi - Grow [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]

Intention (for this grow & all of my future grows): To produce the best possible medicine for my father, who is in Stage 4 of bladder cancer.

Genetics this Cycle:

@mephisto - Mephisto Skywalker & Heisenberg Special!

Materials List:

3x3 Grow Tent w/ Mylar - fitted halfway with Reflectix R-Matte in between grow floor space (maximizing light)
x2 - @BigSm0 AutoCOB 55w (1 for veg. with the 2nd being added for flowering)
x2 3 Gal. MaxX Yield Power Pot (Air Pot equal)
Foxfarm Ocean Forest Soil w/ 25% Coco Coir (Green Texan Organic)
Foxfarm Nute Trio
1992 Holmes Air Humidifier (for occasional environment adjustment)

Pictures will go live on Wednesday/Thursday, and this journal will be updated daily or every other day.

Of course, any & all suggestions, tips, encouragements, digital smoke signals, good vibrations etc. - come along for the ride!!

The Locomotive of Hope is Whistlin', Homies!

porkysrailroad5.0.png

Last edited:
Thank you so much @BigSm0, @Headbudz77 @OLDproLg !!

Simplicity & efficiency is the MO - I want to tune them up for my dad to be tip top, best of my ability.

2nd Cycle will actually begin when the 2nd light is ordered/arrives - with the R-Matte separator & the almighty adjustability of the AutoCOB, I'll place each light on each side for 1-2 plants per light (goal is a full 4 AutoCobs by end of May).

Obviously I'm playing things by ear, but I'm tuned to these fems songs!

f5da9a4ff907c34e98e6d7b0431293e1.jpg

Couldn't be more stoked for you!! With your set up, those genetics, and that motive, only an unholy act of nature could stop you from succeeding! I'm strapped in for the ride!
#F%$$Cancer!!

Back