Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think mephistos genes are bettert than dutch passion, i believe in DP genetics.....i look to the classics and the cbd´s.....maybe strains differents way to grow?
You can't go wrong with anything in their catalog, I've grown most. They dont have cbd's yet.

Do you think mephistos genes are bettert than dutch passion, i believe in DP genetics.....i look to the classics and the cbd´s.....maybe strains differents way to grow?
I'm not comparing. I have only grown mephisto so far. Only my 2nd real grow lol

My biggest 2 right now are my Heisenberg hempy#1 and a sky stomper is [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG].
Skylar white was boss for a long long time
[HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] now. Then other sky. She is medium sized.
And skyrone is a bit on the smaller size of mediums.
I just dropped what I got lol. I like me a variety. But I bet I see a good 3+ ounces per plant. I got a lot of tops. I'm very happy with the way my tent is looking.

I've done both and got to go with Dutch Passion from my experiences ... but to be honest I've only grown three Mephisto strains and probably 20dutch passion lol

You can't go wrong with anything in their catalog, I've grown most. They dont have cbd's yet.
My fault....I´m interrested of CBD, after growing the CBD Auto Wide Widow and passing around i got so much positiv pesponse of people that are really sick...like encouregd me to go forward to CBD to get them out of the legal and impressing prices at the pharmacy....they want to try my tincture doing @jingo way and also some oil doing like this at
https://www.dinafem.org/en/blog/oil-rich-cbd/

THX Dinafem....will post the results in my current thread.....looking forward to the outdoor battle!

I've done both and got to go with Dutch Passion from my experiences ... but to be honest I've only grown three Mephisto strains and probably 20dutch passion lol
Sound like you liked better the DP?

I'm not comparing. I have only grown mephisto so far. Only my 2nd real grow lol
I´ll take time tomorow to read at sunday chilling and having fun with my AFN- Live-Brothers...it´s my just my time thing, need to get some couple of hours to sleep...love AFN....happy growing and best harvesting for you all! Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back