Status
Not open for further replies.
:drool: Sorry @ashton I would love to help, but my arthritis is acting up from breaking up 9lb coco bricks .... wish their was an easier way that I could afford.

Hmmm. wonder if I should soak them in water first ... :crying:
Dude. If you have fabric bags. Just throw chunks in there throw shower on it. It is broke down soaked and drained and also ready in 30 min.

Set up a bag. Started by breaking it down. Decided that shit was for the birds. Tossed chunks in the fabric pot. Hosed. Stirred. More chunks. Etc. Done.

Dude. If you have fabric bags. Just throw chunks in there throw shower on it. It is broke down soaked and drained and also ready in 30 min.

Set up a bag. Started by breaking it down. Decided that shit was for the birds. Tossed chunks in the fabric pot. Hosed. Stirred. More chunks. Etc. Done.
I'll find the lazy easy way every time. I am like @1939bear I choose lazy every time. Lol.
Oh and bear. My saying is lazy is just the art of efficiency

Dude i've gone as far as placing a wet block in a carpenter trash bag and running over it with my truck. It works pretty good, (after several back and fourths), but I would have to drive to a nearby dead end asphalt road, (my driveway is gravel), and I get too paranoid that a cop is going to pull up trying to catch illegal dumpers. I do have a few 3 gallon fabric bags, so I'll give your way a try bro .... Thanks!

Dude i've gone as far as placing a wet block in a carpenter trash bag and running over it with my truck. It works pretty good, (after several back and fourths), but I would have to drive to a nearby dead end asphalt road, (my driveway is gravel), and I get too paranoid that a cop is going to pull up trying to catch illegal dumpers. I do have a few 3 gallon fabric bags, so I'll give your way a try bro .... Thanks!
Dude! That's too much work! Lol. But admire the hill Billy integrity! And dedication. But yeah. Screw driver for a wedge. Break off a good chunk. Toss it in spray it with shower head. As it soak up it loosens up and swells at same time. Very little work. Just a bit of a mess in the shower the missus won't enjoy. So there is your catch hahaha

Dude! That's too much work! Lol. But admire the hill Billy integrity! And dedication. But yeah. Screw driver for a wedge. Break off a good chunk. Toss it in spray it with shower head. As it soak up it loosens up and swells at same time. Very little work. Just a bit of a mess in the shower the missus won't enjoy. So there is your catch hahaha

I didn't mind the work, just the worry of getting busted and I do keep a screwdriver nearby for breaking off workable chunks. You certainly hit the nail on the head as far as being a hillbilly. I think @Rebel and I are near the same latitude a few hundred miles a part.,

I didn't mind the work, just the worry of getting busted and I do keep a screwdriver nearby for breaking off workable chunks. You certainly hit the nail on the head as far as being a hillbilly. I think @Rebel and I are near the same latitude a few hundred miles a part.,
That puts us closer ;) lol I'm just a bit further north lol

Heard they were talking about changing the federal scheduling of the "drug" marijuana. Good news. If they lower the class. Thats great news. Better news for employees and jobs!

Heard they were talking about changing the federal scheduling of the "drug" marijuana. Good news. If they lower the class. Thats great news. Better news for employees and jobs!
That would be surprisingly welcomed! Last I heard the DEA claimed more studies were needed and then a month ago, I seen somewhere that the DEA made a special designation for CBD and classified it in a sub-category of schedule 1 ... and that's fukin nuts ...:redcard:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back