Duurty dragon x sugar black rose
Super lemon haze x double grape
Duurty dragon x stone dragon
Fantasmo express x sour diesel
Hubbabubbasnelloscope x duurty dragon
LSD 25 x duurty dragon
Tangie x super lemon haze
Gorilla glue x duurty dragon

You gotta watch crossing those dragon lines..Some of them are geno selections of the main genetic line. Im curious to watch your dragons grow. When you get them going tag me ill ride along..

Are these portal Dragons?

Im curious as to when you first spotted the mold. Was it on the plant or after she was chopped?

Couple of those look like the could be on the set of breaking bad, given the 55 gal drums..
Half way through drying. :(

You gotta watch crossing those dragon lines..Some of them are geno selections of the main genetic line. Im curious to watch your dragons grow. When you get them going tag me ill ride along..

Are these portal Dragons?
I have stone dragons growing ATM and my duurtys are on their way .
Ill tag ya

What does geno selection of main genetic mean.

Hahahaha that's my septic system to be lol

Yeah i have the same thing for my fishing trailer, 3 of them in the ground plumbed together and into a gravel drain field with line and some other shit for septic systems.
Sup FD, did ya pop any bobbys widows yet?

Evening..not yet. They are only a week dry, they will need another week easy before i would even think about a germ test. The ALF [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] F2's are next. Time to make the selection for F3. Depending on the male ratio i may crack some Bobbys widow after the alf get going and they have time to dry.

Half way through drying. :(

I had a feeling you were going to tell me that...What is the circulation like in the room you dried in? What was the temp and the rH. I have a feeling i know what caused that and the way to avoid it.

That is the biggest reason that i wet trim every time. Once i cut it, its down to the buds, and i dont leave any leaf hanging on the bud at all when they go into the dry bags. The fans may have held more moisture in the buds than desired. You could have either stepped up the air movement or trimmed them down further to avoid that.

This is a bud that is ready to be bagged. Fresh off the plant.
full

I have stone dragons growing ATM and my duurtys are on their way .
Ill tag ya

What does geno selection of main genetic mean.
So Genotype is the genetic code that makes up the plants traits, a phenotype is the physical expression of those traits.

So the dragons all share the same genetic code, as most of the people that have worked them have IBL'd them into the same line. There are some crosses out there but most of them carry a new name or some variation of the dragon. The duurty's, blacks, and bobby's girl are all ALF#4 (or a variation of) which was DCxALF#3. Each one had a different phenotype that was expressed from the genetic code.

I had a feeling you were going to tell me that...What is the circulation like in the room you dried in? What was the temp and the rH. I have a feeling i know what caused that and the way to avoid it.

That is the biggest reason that i wet trim every time. Once i cut it, its down to the buds, and i dont leave any leaf hanging on the bud at all when they go into the dry bags. The fans may have held more moisture in the buds than desired. You could have either stepped up the air movement or trimmed them down further to avoid that.

full

So Genotype is the genetic code that makes up the plants traits, a phenotype is the physical expression of those traits.

So the dragons all share the same genetic code, as most of the people that have worked them have IBL'd them into the same line. There are some crosses out there but most of them carry a new name or some variation of the dragon. The duurty's, blacks, and bobby's girl are all ALF#4 (or a variation of) which was DCxALF#3. Each one had a different phenotype that was expressed from the genetic code.
Have done both. Wet trim/dry.
I do prefer dry trim. How ever. The wet trim has not molded.

Rh sucks. Air movement was not appropriate for rh. Mistakes were made lol. Only my 1st solo grow. So kinks expected. Just praying I don't see mold in the jars

full

Ah helps me understand a bit.which variant of the dragon would be better to do the crosses with

Rh sucks. Air movement was not appropriate for rh. Mistakes were made lol. Only my 1st solo grow. So kinks expected. Just praying I don't see mold in the jars

Oh yea man its a learning process at all times. There are things that i am still learning ALL the time that is for sure. Was this your first auto grow? or Grow in general?

Ah helps me understand a bit.which variant of the dragon would be better to do the crosses with

It all depends on what you want out of them. Look up the back grounds and then look for something that would enhance those traits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back