Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on it brother , I've got some nursery grade Myke Pro Nursery WP coming this week . We'll be adding some of this too for a little extra boost . :thumbsup: We'll get this growing thing right yet . :toke:

I wouldn't go overboard with it. I'm sure there is a limit somewhere but who knows where? Maybe half dose or less with plans to re-enforce it per instructions, if any. You don't want to have to use an axe to break up the rootball.:rofl:
:pass:

:pass:
tumblr_ma3q25uhE51qi29kwo1_250.gif
Elvis.gif

@Dmrides220 Oh yeah! I've had tincture hangovers before!!! I just take a big bong rip....sometimes it will make you super high for a few...but takes away any shitty feeling! You know you took to much edible weed when you can smell it in the bathroom the next day, if you know what I mean....:rofl:

@Dmrides220 Oh yeah! I've had tincture hangovers before!!! I just take a big bong rip....sometimes it will make you super high for a few...but takes away any shitty feeling! You know you took to much edible weed when you can smell it in the bathroom the next day, if you know what I mean....:rofl:
Lol I purged my system first thing. All better now. I didn't know which way was up last night lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back