Status
Not open for further replies.
Big difference with cobs..I had to turn off my extraction and one clip fan just to keep the temp around 75..The closet the tent is in gets hot as hell so I run a passive intake venting air from an air conditioned room..no need for that right now hence shutting off the Vortex.In a few weeks I'll have a few more plants and 2 more cobs in there..I have the autocob hanging at about 38" to let this lady reach..

View attachment 755555
View attachment 755556
Nice setup. Very CLEAN!

Big difference with cobs..I had to turn off my extraction and one clip fan just to keep the temp around 75..The closet the tent is in gets hot as hell so I run a passive intake venting air from an air conditioned room..no need for that right now hence shutting off the Vortex.In a few weeks I'll have a few more plants and 2 more cobs in there..I have the autocob hanging at about 38" to let this lady reach..

View attachment 755555
View attachment 755556
nice set up, great looking youngster

we all know 2 TALKING HEADS better than 1.....Dinafem MARK....PlatinumLed TOM....
times below
go5_2_web-large.jpg

Nice setup. Very CLEAN!

Thanks,although that little rip at the bottom right hand corner is driving me nuts lol...When I was in the tent wiping it down,I had socks on and slipped and the floor insert pulled away from the pole a little.:face:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back