Status
Not open for further replies.
seen a few reviews on thick ass glass,seems very good.

I like it...they had a kind of similar one at the local shop, but it was poorly made, very thin....and 75 bucks more!

002.JPG

Mine is from thick ass glass...it was 75 bucks in the clearance section and is the best bong I've ever had.
That was mine. Tipped and broke neck. Very clean break because of the thickness. Didn't chip. Easy glue job. But. Not my fav bong. Need an excuse to get a new one lol. I have broke so much glass it's not even funny. One week I broke 3 new bongs. Really nice ones. Bought broke. Repeat.
So I went n bought a hitter. To break the breaking curse. Threw that MF on the ground. "my beat up purple one" just to make sure it would not break haha

not sure about bongs first thing Frank,im stupid enough in the morning.hot knives hell no Fairlynew.
:pighug:
Young and foolish I always had a paper towel roll. I could do those puppies in my sleep back in the early 1980'S I would take table spoons flatten them like a pancake with a hammer. I would use them very safe it was LMAO

I am hitting off of a huge arse ROOR and couple of Cheech and chong bongs I love the glass screens. I have them all going I just grab one that i want at that time. I have been hitting off of bongs my whole life. That being said I Am sure digging RAW pre rolled 1/4'S they smoke like no other paper IMO

:rofl: I'm sure our resident safety expert would say so!! @Ash-a-Ton :rofl:.....just as long as you're not using a bucket to stand on, you're probably safe!:rofl:
Some one say safety?
Let us take a safety hit

I keep all my glass on the floor under my table. I use to make dry sift I called it bong breaker I would do a huge hit and bang nod a bit then smash another one bites the dust. I should have cut back on the size of the hit but NO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back