Status
Not open for further replies.
Tornado watch here now :/ I might go to see the wizard tonight lol

images

dis-temper........dat-temper.......bad-temper..............here kitty kitty..............ash-a-ton..........look down there on the floor....................
Swing batter batter. Evnin EP. You get your 10% I sent you yet?

jesus mate is that 50 plants youve got there? i could actually spew with jealousy over you guys that can get away with that. maybe one day : ( till then ill just have to pretend my 1metre is a field lol.

It's not quite 50 lol 45 but it's plenty to keep me busy and happy

It's not quite 50 lol 45 but it's plenty to keep me busy and happy
aye but how the hell do you manage to do all that while your blastin the last 45? i just had half a joint of pollen. went and opened my front door, tried to open my attic with my house keys then gave my baby a 500% dose of explode.
you must be like jackie chan up a tree, eatin lucky charms high with that much lyin about. how the feck do you handle it all lol
(edit)
after thought... just incase it wasnt obvious, "my baby" is my plant lol

Last edited:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
right troops, im once again in need of some advice. my newbiness is showing me up again lol. how much longer do yous think i can push these. just double checked and im day 96. just got my hands on explode 3 days ago so id really like to go as long as possible. theyre at about 85% orange girly bits now and maybe 40/50% of those look scarily close to popping. can i push it another week before the chop???? oh aye and theyre dp a/u. : )

View attachment 754880 View attachment 754881 View attachment 754882 right troops, im once again in need of some advice. my newbiness is showing me up again lol. how much longer do yous think i can push these. just double checked and im day 96. just got my hands on explode 3 days ago so id really like to go as long as possible. theyre at about 85% orange girly bits now and maybe 40/50% of those look scarily close to popping. can i push it another week before the chop???? oh aye and theyre dp a/u. : )
Im leaving mine another week cause everytime i think they have went all orange ,the next morn theres new white pistils pushing thru ......fck it i want to see how far it goes [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back