Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I've joined a while ago, but never did a proper introduction on here. @Rebel are you tuning in, so I can get my first and second badge? :pighug:

I'm a 47 year old guy from The Netherlands. I've smoked weed for years when I was younger, quit for about 15 years and started again, some 4 years ago. I mostly vape now, sometimes joints (with tobacco, I know, I know...). I'm a daily user, recreational in some way, but let's be honest, we all are much nicer people when we have Mary Jane as our second love with us.
IMG_9617.JPG

Can't wait for this wonderful lady to be set free all over the world!

IMG_9616.JPG

Unfortunately, here it's still illegal to grow, but my habit is expensive and it just seemed like a great hobby and it's about time I just do what I think is right.

I'm married, have three daughters. One's still living at home. My wife loves my hobby and sometimes smokes as well. She will be trying my home made cannabis coconut oil as a replacement for her pain medication, though. I have two dogs. I love any music that grabs me by the throat, kicks me in the gut, or grabs me by the nuts. I'm like that: it has to come from the heart.

I bought a "plug and play" indoor cabinet and have recently harvested my very first grow ever. And I'm stoked! Thanks for all your help. Here's the grow journal:
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/happy-noobs-first-grow-come-and-join-me.59249/

I'll be on here regularly, because you all make me feel very welcome and I want to keep learning and maybe some day teach.
:vibes:

So, I've joined a while ago, but never did a proper introduction on here. @Rebel are you tuning in, so I can get my first and second badge? :pighug:

I'm a 47 year old guy from The Netherlands. I've smoked weed for years when I was younger, quit for about 15 years and started again, some 4 years ago. I mostly vape now, sometimes joints (with tobacco, I know, I know...). I'm a daily user, recreational in some way, but let's be honest, we all are much nicer people when we have Mary Jane as our second love with us.
View attachment 754503

Can't wait for this wonderful lady to be set free all over the world!

View attachment 754502

Unfortunately, here it's still illegal to grow, but my habit is expensive and it just seemed like a great hobby and it's about time I just do what I think is right.

I'm married, have three daughters. One's still living at home. My wife loves my hobby and sometimes smokes as well. She will be trying my home made cannabis coconut oil as a replacement for her pain medication, though. I have two dogs. I love any music that grabs me by the throat, kicks me in the gut, or grabs me by the nuts. I'm like that: it has to come from the heart.

I bought a "plug and play" indoor cabinet and have recently harvested my very first grow ever. And I'm stoked! Thanks for all your help. Here's the grow journal:
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/happy-noobs-first-grow-come-and-join-me.59249/

I'll be on here regularly, because you all make me feel very welcome and I want to keep learning and maybe some day teach.
:vibes:

I'm out here bud! Picked up the bat signal! Lol sure thing! I'll hook you up! :pass: Welcome welcome!!

@Scirzo i thought you were a regular here, in that case welcome champ, don't hold out.. spill the specs on this plug and play unit you speak of.
I smoke with tobacco also, it's just how I was shown my first time, but these days I'm down to smoking 80/20 weed tobacco, when I get my vape, We're going green, I wanna taste want I've grown experience the magic :d5:
What breed of dogs do you have? German shepherds by any chance?

@Scirzo i thought you were a regular here, in that case welcome champ, don't hold out.. spill the specs on this plug and play unit you speak of.
I smoke with tobacco also, it's just how I was shown my first time, but these days I'm down to smoking 80/20 weed tobacco, when I get my vape, We're going green, I wanna taste want I've grown experience the magic :d5:
What breed of dogs do you have? German shepherds by any chance?
Oh, I am a regular, for sure! Just haven't been a regular for a long time...
Full specs are in my new grow journal. I've started an Auto Seeds ULH grow. Check it out here:
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...e-in-a-23-x23-x41-cabinet.59716/#post-1474015

I have a French Water dog, or Barbet:
IMG_6381.JPG

And a Malinois:
IMG_9241.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back