Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the Badge! I'm really not used to anything other than growing up some babes in the phototron. However, times are a changing annnnd the whole idea behind helping an auto reach it's, spoken, potential is honestly totally exciting for both my wife and I.

I found a seed in one of the buds yesterday! It's the universe telling me: your first grow went pretty well, but try again and turn me into a monstrous plant!

@AussieStoner I'm happy for you! Don't forget to let me know what you like and dislike about it, because I'm seriously considering that same device. At the moment I only own a few stealthy portables.

I found a seed in one of the buds yesterday! It's the universe telling me: your first grow went pretty well, but try again and turn me into a monstrous plant!

@AussieStoner I'm happy for you! Don't forget to let me know what you like and dislike about it, because I'm seriously considering that same device. At the moment I only own a few stealthy portables.
Same thing happened to me, I say you reap what you sow, put a seed in get a seed out...
:crying:
Havent tried planting it yet, to see if it was a self pollenation type thing or if it was a rougue pollen from the outside world...
Either way. Will try it out soon enough
Well done on getting the first grow done and dusted, its an amazing feeling to be honest

he's younger than me and your calling him o.g. I think we have some underagers lmao
these new cats do have skills though... you should see these two Russians doing dnb .. mad twinz ithink insane..
Rahzel is the godfather though..

yayayaya here

I was just about to reply with that same Mad Twins vid! I keep being blown away by it.

Even though some states allow recreational marijuana, and most allow medical, it is still illegal to send interstate shipments of certain botanical specimens, including seeds, according to US federal law. And with the current trend back toward the "war on drugs" policies of the eighties and nineties, that's probably not going to change any time soon.

Dutch Passion I'm sure wants to avoid any legal problems, and I can't blame them. But that doesn't make me want a few glueberry seeds any less! :smoking:
thats mad like. you can grow 20-200 plants depending on where you are but well still shag your seed vendor for being a naughty boy. you could still get 15-20 years here for a big enough crop but seeds are fine, cops now cant be arsed chargin you for minors so a few grams is more or less ok with some police forces and some places youl just about get away with a few plants. i even know a couple folk that have been busted with small grows and been allowed to keep all the equipment. this is down to a few nice top cops and judges though and their personal preferences. its a step in the right direction though. vive la revolution!!

I remember finding 7 seeds in my first white widow grow, thought it was a pretty nice gift! Pay $10 a seed, get rewarded with buds and a chance to grow 7 more plants for free!
I sure will man, I'll write a review in the extreme Q thread and tag you, both my partner and I will do one each :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back