Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude you are going to grow a monster!!!!!
Started them on the great white and bio root today. First foliar feed Monday. Trust me. I'll be ringing you often with help advice lol. And huge thanks for all help so far. And 100% can see benefit of 1 pump per bucket. Possibly 2 stones per. I have enough air. But just a little more I think would be just killing it

First time. Just by size and weight I love them

Right on. I just got done with my first hempy bucket grow - 3:1 perlite to vermiculite - and it went just fine, but I'm betting the Growstone is gonna perform even better, and be way more durable. I guess we'll have to keep an eye on each other's grows! :thumbsup:

my 3 bears currently smelling like melon now or laters

That's so interesting - I just jarred my first grow, an Auto Critical Kush, and it smells dead on like honeydew and watermelon. I've never in my life smelled any cannabis like it, but I guess it's not so uncommon after all. :smoking:

Started them on the great white and bio root today. First foliar feed Monday. Trust me. I'll be ringing you often with help advice lol. And huge thanks for all help so far. And 100% can see benefit of 1 pump per bucket. Possibly 2 stones per. I have enough air. But just a little more I think would be just killing it

yeah buddy you are going to be an air addict for sure!

Right on. I just got done with my first hempy bucket grow - 3:1 perlite to vermiculite - and it went just fine, but I'm betting the Growstone is gonna perform even better, and be way more durable. I guess we'll have to keep an eye on each other's grows! :thumbsup:

That's so interesting - I just jarred my first grow, an Auto Critical Kush, and it smells dead on like honeydew and watermelon. I've never in my life smelled any cannabis like it, but I guess it's not so uncommon after all. :smoking:

How did the CK yield? i was looking at her.

I have a auto berry a day 55 plant showing a Top on day 19 give or take a day. She is definitely a day 55 to 60 plant thank the weed gods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back