Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair. They are offering 2 lights this month and neither comp filled up with entries. So I get it. Sucks for the ones interested none the less. But hard to run a comp with those kinda prizes and it not be POPPING ya know.
Ahhh what!? Come again..two lights? I find it hard to believe the comp wasn't full with lights up for grabs? If I can get ANYTHING for free I'm sure as hell gonna try, I'm scratching my head in confusion

Did you try the Nicorette Gum 4mg.? It worked for me and I was 3 pack a day. A common mistake is folks go to buy it and look at the price not the mgs. They end up with the cheaper 2mg. "to try it". And give up because it didn't work.
Three. Packs. A. Day??? Holy hell dude! do you even have lungs anymore?

Ahhh what!? Come again..two lights? I find it hard to believe the comp wasn't full with lights up for grabs? If I can get ANYTHING for free I'm sure as hell gonna try, I'm scratching my head in confusion
To my knowledge, the comps have only been at max entrants about four times... The prizes will still be there and now there may be a possibility for second place prizes to be awarded..

Yup a light in each comp

Seriously not enough attention?
There's always 10+ people entering every month, we should atleast keep BOM or make up something like it, I'm a shit grower so how will I even get a chance if the only comps are grown battles?

:coffee: If as you say you are a Shit grower..how the Hell were you going to Win BOM...?...:headbang:

To be fair. They are offering 2 lights this month and neither comp filled up with entries. So I get it. Sucks for the ones interested none the less. But hard to run a comp with those kinda prizes and it not be POPPING ya know.

[HASHTAG]#Nailonthehead[/HASHTAG] @Ash-a-Ton :headbang:

Did you try the Nicorette Gum 4mg.? It worked for me and I was 3 pack a day. A common mistake is folks go to buy it and look at the price not the mgs. They end up with the cheaper 2mg. "to try it". And give up because it didn't work.

You have to be Honest with yourself about the amount you smoke and what you need to Replace that..If you still have ciggie cravings..you need a stronger vape juice...:headbang:

Us Too..so [HASHTAG]#TimeforaChange[/HASHTAG] :thumbsup:

To my knowledge, the comps have only been at max entrants about four times... The prizes will still be there and now there may be a possibility for second place prizes to be awarded..
Still can't believe I'm hanging tough in there. Would be so awesome to get me that trophy badge and light lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back