Status
Not open for further replies.
I was Just thinking about AFN and looking through the TLO OLD section and I wanted to give a shout to one of my old teachers X who helped put me on the TLO path who has passed on Just wanted to Put out his vibration. ..many others helped.. Mossy, @GoAuto6 ,@TANG,@Mr.Piggy,and that old fart @Muddy many more LOL PEACE To THE ELDERS :worship:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was Just thinking about AFN and looking through the TLO OLD section and I wanted to give a shout to one of my old teachers X who started ant put me on the TLO path who has passed on Just wanted to Put out his vibration. ..many others helped.. Mossy,GA,TANG,Mr.Piggy,and that old fart muddy many more LOL PEACE To THE ELDERS :worship:

Hahahahahah I have to give a shout out to you @DABaracuss because I totally stole your avatar! I saw it a few months ago and looked to see how long it had been since you were on AFN and it was like a year so I figured I could borrow it and if you popped back up I would totally give it back if you wanted. Also Teacher X was one of the first people I met on AFN and it still saddens me that he is gone.

Good, you?

Doin great this evening, my buddy is here cause I am giving him a ride to pueblo tomorrow. I am super high on these purple rockstar kush live resin dabs and my little green babies are all happy and super healthy. So all in all wonderful, livin the dream you know : )

Hahahahahah I have to give a shout out to you @DABaracuss because I totally stole your avatar! I saw it a few months ago and looked to see how long it had been since you were on AFN and it was like a year so I figured I could borrow it and if you popped back up I would totally give it back if you wanted. Also Teacher X was one of the first people I met on AFN and it still saddens me that he is gone.
LOL LOL yea i got a pm asking if i was you when i cam back on lol Im like umm he got that from me lol LOL Its all god I saw it and was reading an was like ..when did i post this LOL Its all good I change it often..I just wanted to keep him alive by remembering him and his contribution to my life...AFN as a hole has shaped me.

Aargh There must be a way to deal with my oversized filter!

Hanging vertically in the corner it is always in the way of lights, cables, etc. It won't fit diagonally in the 2x2 ceiling.

I wonder if I put it on the floor and had fresh air come in from the top?

IMG_0332.JPG
LOL LOL yea i got a pm asking if i was you when i cam back on lol Im like umm he got that from me lol LOL Its all god I saw it and was reading an was like ..when did i post this LOL Its all good I change it often..I just wanted to keep him alive by remembering him and his contribution to my life...AFN as a hole has shaped me.

AFN has definitely shaped my life as well that's why I got this [HASHTAG]#afn4life[/HASHTAG]
IMG_0332.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back