The more I plant the more I hoot
The more I hoot the better I feel
A way better stench than the original deal

Hazy ramblings of a would be poet
a little bit of water and watch them pop
then in the ground and watch the stock
little bit of nutes but before the snip you stop
trim, dry, cure and enjoy your crop

Do any of you know what "lock out" is? How does it affect your plants? I think thats what I have going on, my plants are healthy and beautiful but they dont smell like anything and smoke like shit. What could I be doing wrong?
It could be they curing method. I dunno im no expert

Post above this is Heisenberg special. I know you have one getting big too. Awesome strain!
My hesinberg has a real sweet lemon, citrus smell ! Can't wait to roll it up . Next time I run it I'm going with my regular 3.5 gallon hempy this was an expirment lol

Do any of you know what "lock out" is? How does it affect your plants? I think thats what I have going on, my plants are healthy and beautiful but they dont smell like anything and smoke like shit. What could I be doing wrong?
usually occurs with coco via salt build ups or what not, but can happen with other mediums... to much of anything is a bad thing... it can show itself in a variety of forms which can lead to guess work fixes and send you down a rabbit hole....
as for the smell id say u want to up some of your other nutrients... I think sulphur helps dank smells ... I'm rusty and need to brush up my knowledge ive been scatter brained this year... someone can chime in this place is awesome with knowledge

and if its losing the smell/ smells dank while growing not while consuming... its your dry/ cure method

I also find too much nitrogen can ruin the taste of stuff

i put my foot in a bucket,i footed the bucket about.
but the more i footed the bucket about,the more the water ran out.
:pighug:
a lock out would result in not do healthy and beautifull plant.a lack of smell/flavour would hint at coming from the dry/cure.
but what do i know,just look at the stupid poem.

i put my foot in a bucket,i footed the bucket about.
but the more i footed the bucket about,the more the water ran out.
a lock out would result in not do healthy and beautifull plant.a lack of smell/flavour would hint at coming from the dry/cure.
but what do i know,just look at the stupid poem.
:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

I have tried Hanging plants with just big fan leafs removed . And I have also did a wet trim . I find removing the large fan leafs and hanging 7-10days cool dark area with air flow not directly on them. Than put into mason jars with a boveda 62 pack ,once I get the snap in the stems . To be what works for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back