Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys on your first grows do know that as part of your participation in Live Stoners, you have to donate 15% of your harvest to my good self ?

Don't you ?................We would not want any nastiness now would we !!! I'm sure it is there in the T's & C's somewhere........maybe !

eP.:rofl:

Looks like im gunna be ripping spoon dabs ... View attachment 753351
Just need to get inventive .......u have a kitchen and house full of smoking paraphernalia just waiting to be taped together into a smoking device......worse case scenario .....large potato or tubor of ur choice ,or even a refreshing apple,an apple corer ,straight thru,gauze in the end ,bobs ur uncle or aunt or something like that

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

You guys on your first grows do know that as part of your participation in Live Stoners, you have to donate 15% of your harvest to my good self ?

Don't you ?................We would not want any nastiness now would we !!! I'm sure it is there in the T's & C's somewhere........maybe !

15% tax ? EP you're harsher than Uncle Sam

:crying:

dont let him fool you, he'll settle for some mackerel

how you been my dude E.p.

ohhh mannnn I got a storryyy from when I was away.....
to sum it up I was on a journey via peyote and mushrooms and somewhere along my adventure I came across a fuckin 4 foot stuffed penguin.... had all the answers

Last edited:
Good afternoon stoners! I just saw a news item about people driving the wrong way, and mentioned most drivers were drunk.. I thought to myself, imagine the uproar if they had been using canna! :hump:

15% tax ? EP you're harsher than Uncle Sam

:crying:
I heard a rumour of 15%..........im uk based ....after a hard day at the flowermarket to make end meet and before i go to do my second job ....sweeping chimmneys,i go home for a bowl of warm porridge prepared lovingly by my dickensian missus,living like oliver twist is hard guvnor and my lifelong affair with maryjane is my only escape,i could never pay tax to anyone ......id rather smoke it [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I thought I smelled fish.
Evnin e.p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back