Status
Not open for further replies.
For those growing photo periods, and using digital timers........do a reset on them to default. Mine had values already set in a second program and I didn't know it. My plants should have been on 12/12 2 weeks ago! Got up at 2am the other morning and decided to peak into the growroom and saw the light on........grrrrrrr.... did a reset, now on 12/12. BUT...... my plants are huge and this isn't even stretch yet..........

QB tent all plants pic1 -5-21-2017.jpg

Yeah I love mephisto I have an all mephisto grow going on. I'll tag you in my journal if you like! What's your favorite strain bro?
yes, please do tag me! My Favorite Strain is Ghost Train Haze, I only recently found out that Mephisto is the only Breeder to make that in Autoflower, I never had chance to see if it's the same, but would love give it a try for sure, I want my whole 4x4 tent filled of mephisto's

For those growing photo periods, and using digital timers........do a reset on them to default. Mine had values already set in a second program and I didn't know it. My plants should have been on 12/12 2 weeks ago! Got up at 2am the other morning and decided to peak into the growroom and saw the light on........grrrrrrr.... did a reset, now on 12/12. BUT...... my plants are huge and this isn't even stretch yet..........

View attachment 752431
Hey pop22, good advice. I try to check on them during lights out once in a while just because I've screwed my timer up before.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back