Status
Not open for further replies.
You cheap bastard... You could at least get her some spring loaded ones.. man.. :crying:
Hahahaha, cheap Fiskars is all she gets. She does have 2 pair so I can keep one clean for her while she's working though, so I guess she's a little spoiled lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

hello everyone, Here is photo update of my trainwreck. she grew quite a bit in 2 days.
IMG_1187.JPG
IMG_1182.JPG

It's my first with all this new stuff. Did some outdoor drop and pray years ago. But since this is for my meds I want to try and do everything right and actually know what I will be using. Not just a label from a dispensary.
sweet man, well your in the right place to figure it all out anyway. dispencary?sounds like your in one of these wonderful places where your now allowed to grow, are you?

HEY STONERS!!

We are trying to organise a "AFN ASHES" outdoor grow battle, Aussies vs poms!
Got a few Australian lads keen to go just need a few poms to put their hands up, @912GreenSkell has offered to host the comp, nothing official yet just need to show admins we have the numbers to hold such a comp, head over to the Aussie home thread and tag myself or GreenSkell to let us know! https://www.autoflower.org/threads/australian-growers-thread.56812/page-35#post-1470837
What is a "poms".. don't mind me I'm a little numb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back