Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna do the shrub tonight.. hopefully get a video..

Look up Mitchell Rales, on MDI. When I worked for the concrete co. That was the last foundation and steel I hung for them..
Drove one of these's nasty bastards for 5 years . :biggrin:

50e9e79ce7204277a395250a4d6a688e.jpg

Wow! Looks like a hell of a property!
That dude is rich with a capital R, he spent more money on a water recycling gutter system to feed birds with than I spent on my house.. the last thing I picked up with the crane on that site was a 120k generator.. just reading the specs of the generator was mind blowing... It used 40 gals of fuel per hour under 0 load.. probably put out enough juice to power the whole island..

I had company all weekend, didn't have a chance to do any trimming on Saturday, Sunday I got a GSC done and most of the two Witch Doctors done.. my brother is gonna come over tonight and help me get a video of the wander trimmer in action on the GSC shrub.

Nice ride up to rangeley.. you been up to MDI yet?
Good morning stepside. What is a wander trimmer?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

the last thing I picked up with the crane on that site was a 120k generator.. just reading the specs of the generator was mind blowing... It used 40 gals of fuel per hour under 0 load.. probably put out enough juice to power the whole island..
Oh yeah...I know what you are talking about....I messed with few giant generators in the military. The amount of fuel they consume in crazy! Its insane that someone has that for a stand by generator!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back