Status
Not open for further replies.
NNNNNOOOOOO!!!!
just been told were all getting paid off from my rediculously easy, fantastically over paid job. im actually devestated. good job i wasnt planning to smoke my stash anyway but looks like ill have to rename them "rent" and "bills" now :( no more mancave being built : ( fuckin spewin : (

Oh man, that sucks.

New beginnings can be exciting, too....

@EvilScotsman I am an employment counselor- if you want any info about career choice or job search, PM me.

That's what the oatmeal suggestion to go with the castings. was for the other day.
:pass:

This is what malted barley and castings did for me

IMG_0052.jpg

Those of you familiar with Cream know of Jack Bruce. Jack was the bassist and lead vocalist of Cream. Jack was a classically trained cellist, one of the most influential bassists of his time and possessed one of the greatest voices in rock. After Cream broke up Jack had a successful solo career and also recorded with others such as Leslie West of Mountain and Robin Trower, guitarist of Procol Harem. I had the pleasure of seeing him with West, Bruce and Laing at Radio City Music Hall in NYC in 1974. Up until I saw Ted Nugent a few years ago it was the loudest concert I had ever attended. Unfortunately we lost Jack two years ago at age 71. Here's a cut from one of the two BLT albums he did with Bill Lordan on drums and Robin Trower on guitar. Both are great albums and deserve a listen if you're a Jack Bruce fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back