Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cool bro. That should be a lot of fun.

We live in some of the best pike fishing water in the entire world. Love it!

Walleye is some mighty fine eating!

Oh yes they are!! I have a few spots that can be just incredible walleye fishing....best day out there a couple of years back we boated over 120 walleye between 3 of us...fantastic!!

We live in some of the best pike fishing water in the entire world. Love it!

Oh yes they are!! I have a few spots that can be just incredible walleye fishing....best day out there a couple of years back we boated over 120 walleye between 3 of us...fantastic!!
Wow! I need to plan a fishing vacation wherever you are! Haha

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

The Night Queen has had me intrigued and as soon as I can free up some cash, DEFINITELY ordering some!!!!!

On a similar wavelength; I'm absolutely blown away by some of the amazing strains that have come out in the last couple years of free-weed in areas!!!!! I wish I had 100 acres of land I could grow on and just run ALL of my seeds, ALL at once, and then order another 100 and run them, and so on and so on!!!!! lol

I could do this shit all day!!!! I spent an hour smoking w/ my plants this morning, talking to them, providing positive encouragement and reinforcement, did a little trimming and pulling..

It's a beautiful day to be alive!!!!

:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:
I'll come over and help you!

I just cleaned out the cabinet after harvest and have prepared the pot for my next grow. Tomorrow the [HASHTAG]#ultralemonhaze[/HASHTAG] by [HASHTAG]#autoseeds[/HASHTAG] will go into the ground once the soil is nice and warm after 24 hours of light.
I'll start a grow journal soon after germination.
IMG_9597.JPG

Gonna be a good weekend!! Have to get out and turn some more of my garden over this afternoon....then got a Comic Book Convention(though i dont look like on at all, i am a huge Comic geek) to go to tomorrow, and going PIke/Walleye fishing monday!! Feels good to be alive!!
Anime fo life! Lol.
I can do a few graphic novels as well lol. Walking dead books!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my God. Those are 10000x better than show.
And fishing you say? Pike n walleye. Sounds like your just a bit north of me on the big lakes.
My pops just landed a 40ish lb flat head 2 days ago. I need to go fishing. Missing out on the whole spring run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back