Status
Not open for further replies.
I'M not advocating anyone take mushrooms by watching a tv show from 1959 with professors and doctors and a interpreter it is just interesting that they would allow something of that nature on the airwaves in that era that is all. Tv back then was very wholesome
I'll eat em. Lol. Every few years ish I like a good weekend. Maybe this summer.

ASh-a-Ton that is one of the biggest Heisenberg's I have seen to date Bigger than mine for sure keep up the great work.:worship:
Why thank you good sir. I give credit to the stoned idea for the grow style. And big credit to genetics. And huge credit to AFN for being here with the knowledge to adjust and assist on minor issues and tips!

This Tasty light is a powerhouse current 2100ma meanwell driver 335 watt from the wall. Unreal in Bloom
IMG_4402.JPG

Being very new to growing. I can see 3 huge positive impacts already. Much less stress!!!!!
Much better weed/hash!!!!!!
And even a few more doll hairs in me account.
But it's really great medicine growing. Just the process of it is very special to me already

Being very new to growing. I can see 3 huge positive impacts already. Much less stress!!!!!
Much better weed/hash!!!!!!
And even a few more doll hairs in me account.
But it's really great medicine growing. Just the process of it is very special to me already
It is very therapeutic growing plants I feel more alive all around when I have plants growing. Almost as good as smoking ALMOST lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back