Status
Not open for further replies.
NNNNNOOOOOO!!!!
just been told were all getting paid off from my rediculously easy, fantastically over paid job. im actually devestated. good job i wasnt planning to smoke my stash anyway but looks like ill have to rename them "rent" and "bills" now :( no more mancave being built : ( fuckin spewin : (

Morning all.

So separated by just over a week were my cherry popping concert for my all time favorite band, and Mr Chris Cornell's passing just as I was beginning to study his writing and singing. What an emotional swing.

On the 'up' side, I've got one girl in the darkness. She has a mildly decent fade going
IMG_20170517_145248244.jpg

And a group show of her organic twin
IMG_20170517_145231165.jpg

IMG_20170517_145218240.jpg

Hope this Friday finds everyone stoned and growing like Robert Johnson

Morning all.

So separated by just over a week were my cherry popping concert for my all time favorite band, and Mr Chris Cornell's passing just as I was beginning to study his writing and singing. What an emotional swing.

On the 'up' side, I've got one girl in the darkness. She has a mildly decent fade going
View attachment 750949

And a group show of her organic twin
View attachment 750950
View attachment 750951

Hope this Friday finds everyone stoned and growing like Robert Johnson
You never expect people to make those kind of decisions. Besides music, comedy is another artistic passion of mine. When Robin Williams chose to make that decision, it was jarring to put it lightly. As insane as it can sound, I have been to that point, where you either deal with pain and misery or not. Dark places. I am destined for better things than that. Here I blaze today.

Have you made your tincture with just dry sift before? Would it require the same process?
Yes....just add the dry sift to the crockpot and vg....I heated that one for 3 hours I think...thinking the dry sift would be easier to extract than trichomes on buds. Worked pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back