Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the inputs guys... I looked all over the place... and I found a Roach? Hidden/forgotten behind some boxes... and it was a big one.. I emptied that, and putted in the yummuie instead. Probably that was a test smok long time ago that didn't was good enough to smoke...
So here we are now, not much but was all the Peper was left on the probably un-tastyful joint..
20170517_213246.jpg

..... and soon I will be high as skyscraper :)

Let's rock!

@trailanimal do you usually get a bit of Sulphur smell with the wine?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
at first there is yeast smell, as the spent yeast settles everything mellows. If you were brewing with higher temps you'll get more odor at first. How many days did it take? Sometimes, if sanitation was slack you brew sometime you don't want. How does it taste, does it give you a headache right away?

Thanks for all the inputs guys... I looked all over the place... and I found a Roach? Hidden/forgotten behind some boxes... and it was a big one.. I emptied that, and putted in the yummuie instead. Probably that was a test smok long time ago that didn't was good enough to smoke...
So here we are now, not much but was all the Peper was left on the probably un-tastyful joint..
View attachment 750179

..... and soon I will be high as skyscraper :)

Let's rock!
cheers RamboGarden!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back