Status
Not open for further replies.
Sour stomper is getting more frost everyday.
6c22c1ab5511ae98a27b0067a1c8fb35.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sounding good if they did send me as freebies...
Durban you say......
Would like to buy one of the Dutch Passion Durban Poison to see how it compares to our local stuff... Only smoked street stuff so would be interesting.
I used my card on GYO with ease. probably try em?
Good deal thanks..........they do have the Durban Auto. I'll have to try them next time,I'm pretty set on seeds right now for at least a yr...lol I can't wait to grow the Mephistos I have.

at work its double espressos 4-6 of them.after that its a cuppa tea every 30mins if im within reach of a kettle.2 rockets to the cup.
12 ish weekends and days off could double that.
i dont have a problem,tea is not addictive ?
:pighug:
Just googled that, and yes it can be, just like coffee has caffeine, tea has its own "wake me up" additive, but don't quote me on that, I just lightly read the article, I'm sure there's more explaining behide it

image.jpeg
who was the genius that mentioned the macro camera app? you just saved me a tenner mate cheers : ) seeing lots of orange popping up now. really hoping to leave these as long as i can. thats a sign of being ready though isnt it? got a lot of undeveloped bud further down so really dont wanna pull them for at least another fortnight. reckon theyll last that long?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    230.6 KB · Views: 77
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    173.3 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    195.9 KB · Views: 50
woody is the only woodpecker ive ever seen
do they really drill holes in trees ?
:pighug:
It's actually pretty loud when they get to drumming on a tree. Some bore for food some for shelter. Some bore for both lol.
Usually about 6-12 loud fast thumps and a 5 second break. Pretty standard lol. And they can repeat that for hours! But they are pretty Cool birds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back