Status
Not open for further replies.
Man - these whiteflies are still out fo control. I have so far tried all of the home remedies - tomato leaf water, soapy hydrogen peroxide, etc, still here.

So, I checked a list of pesticides approved for use on cannabis in Oregon (the only "official" list I could find), and ended up with this triple threat, now that the lights are off, I'm going in hard

18485888_421353978220512_7479245857042511551_n.jpg

Man - these whiteflies are still out fo control. I have so far tried all of the home remedies - tomato leaf water, soapy hydrogen peroxide, etc, still here.

So, I checked a list of pesticides approved for use on cannabis in Oregon (the only "official" list I could find), and ended up with this triple threat, now that the lights are off, I'm going in hard

View attachment 749707
Good luck!

View attachment 749707

Wish you luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back