Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to do that when I get home. Didn't even think about that lol. Seems so obvious baha duh
I don't think it hurts any to hang.. it's just when they break from hanging is a problem.. I walked into my tent last night and 2 branches were on the floor. As soon as I moved 1 the top went down.. I got enough rope in my tent as it is so I just chopped her

thats a beauty mate. definately pom worthy like. caps doffed good sir : )
Hey thanks man. 1st solo grow so I'm pretty much floating on my cloud lol. Pretty damn proud of this grow. And definitely appreciate all the love
Last I looked she even had a couple votes. I'm excited and can't believe it lol.
Huge thanks to AFN for the endless knowledge. Afn is basically weed school. With the best campus. Good times academy lol

Hey thanks man. 1st solo grow so I'm pretty much floating on my cloud lol. Pretty damn proud of this grow. And definitely appreciate all the love
Last I looked she even had a couple votes. I'm excited and can't believe it lol.
Huge thanks to AFN for the endless knowledge. Afn is basically weed school. With the best campus. Good times academy lol
I said almost the same thing in the intro of one of my current threads. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back