Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening LS
hap.jpg

So. Changed my water out in my Hempy hybrid

Do I mix 8 gallons worth of the nutes
"How much is in reservoir"
Into a 1 gallon solution and pH the solution and add that to my reservoir?

The water is straight clean. Zero nutes

So. Changed my water out in my Hempy hybrid

Do I mix 8 gallons worth of the nutes
"How much is in reservoir"
Into a 1 gallon solution and pH the solution and add that to my reservoir?

The water is straight clean. Zero nutes
I think you should wait and talk to @derek420colorado or @green genes before you do that. I'm no expert, but I suspect that will cause problems. It won't hurt the plant to get some clean water for a day or two...might even do it some good. I wish I could help more, and know you've been trying to get this answer all day....but I think it would be worth it to wait.

If you don't want to wait....the way it should be done is to remove the plant, mix in each nutrient at a time, ph the solution...and once everything is where it should be, add the plant back to the fresh rez.

Last edited:
I think you should wait and talk to @derek420colorado or @green genes before you do that. I'm no expert, but I suspect that will cause problems. It won't hurt the plant to get some clean water for a day or two...might even do it some good. I wish I could help more, and know you've been trying to get this answer all day....but I think it would be worth it to wait.

If you don't want to wait....the way it should be done is to remove the plant, mix in each nutrient at a time, ph the solution...and once everything is where it should be, add the plant back to the fresh rez.
Good call. I did add a light feed. Very light. Got worried I would shock the plant. So I went really light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back