Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah thats a single plant...24 feet circumference and 5.5 feet tall on the average...pulled 50 oz dry + 20oz+ underformed bud
i dont even know what do say to that. just wow. thats incredible like. makes ganjamotos kilo look like a fuckin lollipop. well done mate!

Found this while searching for Pink Floyd fabric.

pink_floyd_cards_by_sheraton_gibson.jpg

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Ok all you Rosin pressing folks out there. I've come up with the idea of trying to get a good list going of how various strains have performed for folks when used in the rosin pressing process. So I started up a thread and invite anyone who's pressed out some strains to post up which ones worked well, not so well, etc..etc...

Hoping to get a good list going to help anyone looking for new strains to grow out for pressing to be able to check folks results in an easy to find place and maybe help them pick the best strains for the job. :smoking:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/strain-results-tracking-for-rosin-pressing.59639/

@912GreenSkell can grow a half decent plant. I like to think that I taught him everything he knows. But I didn't. He figured out the watering all by himself !
@Raoul-Duke that is so funny pal !!!

@Frankthetank , always good to have a bit of Neil Young on the forums, what a voice.

Here is a little ditty to slash yer wrists too, but again, what a voice................good to see you Live Stoners back to your usual gossiping selves. It was a bit quiet this weekend. Avaguddun..............eP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back