Status
Not open for further replies.
room with a view
P1040582.JPG

I no longer really care what each individual plant produces, to tell you the truth. I'm going for an overall harvest, maximizing the canopy space. I'm hoping to be in the 10-15 ounce range for this entire crop I've got going.....and that is being modest (approx. 1 ounce per plant, average....). It also saves the stress of worrying about one or two giant plants. Little plants are easier to deal with, anyway.:shooty:
A little thing I do is use the long pipe cleaners to hold the branches up when things get tight

safe bet, hehe
Hey Trail...I've got a question for ya. I was just checking out your raised beds, in your other thread. You have stakes that stick up on the corners....is that for the purpose of trellising, or are those stakes holding the sides in? I've got a big raised bed that was here when we bought the place, that I'll be rebuilding as soon as this rain stops. I'm tearing the sides off....they used L-brackets to hold the corners....steel ones. They didn't like the Maine weather, to say the least. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back