Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude! What strain is that? I love seeing these 1 foot tall bud balls. I only run 2 plants in my 2x4 but I'm tossing around the idea of 6 in 2gal airpots.

Thats a portal hmm Amber...had many stout weight lifter midget plants from portal gear(especially amber, ruby and stone dragons/blackstone)....though tiny they weigh out really well though(1.5-2.5oz) especially when considering the amount of space they take up!! (7"X7" square pots)
IMG_4680.JPG

IMG_4661.JPG

IMG_4764.JPG

@912GreenSkell how old were your nutes and how did they go bad? I have all of my advanced nutes that I have not used yet. I bought them about 9 months ago and they have never been opened. I am kinda worried that they wont be good any more, but we will see I guess lol. My DWC baby will be needing nutes in about 10 days so I guess I will find out then

Nothing like some good mexican brick weed.....harsh as shit and get a buzz for a good minute or two before you get a headache...lol

A lot of Columbian regular too. Being in the Pacific Northwest, we could get prime stuff from Asia some parts of the year. Now, you could live in Winnipeg and have fresh Thai.

@912GreenSkell how old were your nutes and how did they go bad? I have all of my advanced nutes that I have not used yet. I bought them about 9 months ago and they have never been opened. I am kinda worried that they wont be good any more, but we will see I guess lol. My DWC baby will be needing nutes in about 10 days so I guess I will find out then

They were about that age, but were opened and stored indoors in a warm house all summer. The plants started drooping on use...at first i thought i was feeding too heavily or even overwatering as the signs mostly looked like overwatering so i eased off and then started getting deficiencies, by then i was onto bloom nutes. The second round i noticed the drooping right away and chalked it up to sour nutes...the nute water had a foul sort of almost rotten sulfuric farts kind of smell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back