Status
Not open for further replies.
Right on bro! That stuff is no joke. Kick back, take few hits and feel the tingle. Then wonder where all your aches and pains went.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
sweet music, thanks for the report, next season's plan, all portal in the large green house, and I have a bunch these seeds ready to go

I'd like to send those bastards down the river....but they've teamed up on me!:naughtystep:
Lol black stone to the rescue. Seriously I have yet to find anything close for pain although I'm hoping the DP CBD widow will help my father in law with his neck and back. I thought about giving him some black stone but I need to grow more first lol.

sweet music, thanks for the report, next season's plan, all portal in the large green house, and I have a bunch these seeds ready to go
I can't wait to get my small pot portal grow underway. I'm hoping to do 8 different strains but we'll see what I have room for when the time comes.

Seriously I have yet to find anything close for pain although I'm hoping the DP CBD widow will help my father in law with his neck and back. I t
I never had good luck with CBD strains for pain relief.....they work, somewhat...but I always felt like something was missing. Never total pain relief, not like I get from certain THC strains.. That wonder OG @stepside grew out does wonders for all of my pain!!!

I never had good luck with CBD strains for pain relief.....they work, somewhat...but I always felt like something was missing. Never total pain relief, not like I get from certain THC strains.. That wonder OG @stepside grew out does wonders for all of my pain!!!
What is this wonder og I keep hearing about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back