Status
Not open for further replies.
Mowing lawn and gardening not really work in my book, I'm deburring the parts I made this week. Trade lol?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Thankfully, my boys mow our yard and I sure don't miss it! :woody:

Mornin'! Those time lapse videos are so cool!! :d5::slap:

Agreed. Dope with the time lapse. Looking like a pro grow @NugNoob

Very nice @NugNoob I had to go to the actual website to see the videos, stupid Tapatalk.

@green genes

Hey thanks all, hasn't been perfect but I am impressed with what such a n00b as I have been able to accomplish so far! Glad you got to see the time lapses too. Oh and It's really not that hard to do either, I just used an old HP 720p webcam. Probably cost less than $30 and started out right on the pebbles most of the time, then graduated to a cheap tripod I got off Amazon. I use SplitCam, a free program that lets you tinker with the lighting and balance, and setup to take video or snapshots automatically on any set interval of time.

Thanks for the slap too peeps!
:d5:

@green genes

Hey thanks all, hasn't been perfect but I am impressed with what such a n00b as I have been able to accomplish so far! Glad you got to see the time lapses too. Oh and It's really not that hard to do either, I just used an old HP 720p webcam. Probably cost less than $30 and started out right on the pebbles most of the time, then graduated to a cheap tripod I got off Amazon. I use SplitCam, a free program that lets you tinker with the lighting and balance, and setup to take video or snapshots automatically on any set interval of time.

Thanks for the slap too peeps!
:d5:
I was considering doing a time lapse with my gopro, I think it would work.

OK so then my fastbuds comp plant should be eligible if I can't clear something out in a couple of days. I will definitely not be growing a photoperiod plant indoors lol.

Yes you are good with the FB plant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back