Status
Not open for further replies.
No complaints on my end, my friend! How are you doing this evening? :pass:
Very well @Frankthetank thanks for asking! :pighug:

I seen lots of talk about autoportal gear and it reminds me that I was gifted 3 different packs of their beans almost a couple years ago now, I haven't been able to run them as of yet, but the only reason I got them is because an email was missed and it wasn't even about seeds. I think it was Stone, but a couple days ago I couldn't find any of the emails that were exchanged. I just remember being so impressed with the way it was taken care of! :worship:

Very well @Frankthetank thanks for asking! :pighug:

I seen lots of talk about autoportal gear and it reminds that I was gifted 3 different packs of their beans almost a couple years ago now, I haven't been able to run them as of yet, but the only reason I got them is because an email was missed and it wasn't even about seeds. I think it was Stone, but a couple days ago I couldn't find any of the emails that were exchanged. I just remember being so impressed with the way it was taken care of! :worship:
Stone is awesome to deal with! ....and from the sounds of it, has some kick ass strains!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back