Status
Not open for further replies.
What a depressing bunch you lot are tonight. I popped in for a bit of gossip and a laugh and what do I find, wrist slitting manics on a big downer.

Come on chums................it's Penguin Hour ! Vent your spleen at me. Take a pot shot at me, do your worst ! It will make you feel better.

Make it up or tell the true stories......."Once upon a time there was this Penguin...............................

Indica walter starting to build a little frost
P1040556.JPG

very nice brock1, northern grobro!
I'm sitting at 66.5N and fully appreciate how fickle the goddess of the N can be
cheers and good growing this season!
We learn to enjoy the challenge. If you didn't you would probably smash you head in against a wall and constantly cry. :cheers:

What a depressing bunch you lot are tonight. I popped in for a bit of gossip and a laugh and what do I find, wrist slitting manics on a big downer.

Come on chums................it's Penguin Hour ! Vent your spleen at me. Take a pot shot at me, do your worst ! It will make you feel better.

Make it up or tell the true stories......."Once upon a time there was this Penguin...............................
........who left his stick at home and.....

tenor (3).gif

:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back