Status
Not open for further replies.
. I'll take the slightly higher prices at the country store. At least the people there smile at you and are polite for the most part
Absolutely! I try to stay out this way, myself. I try to shop at that little grocery store up the road....I only go into town if I absolutely have to! I have a tough time in crowded places....

Was it one or two years ago that we were tutored on Potcoin? Technically I owe AFN 10 Potcoin fronted to kickstart their use. I paid them back in Bitcoin . Don't remember why I couldn't swing the Potcoins but I remember making an exerted effort before giving up and settling for the Bits which were accepted here back then.
I guess this was before my time....:shrug:

Yeah shoulda coulda woulda lol. Honestly after creating an account for it and moving some coin around in a test, it's way stupid easy. If you can online bank, you can bitcoin. It's point, click, easy to read, easy to follow directions. And the list of accepted stores is growing too (you can shop at K-Mart with these things! Who still has a K-Mart around?!) :rofl:
Isn't it only though gift cards though? I thought they all charged an arm and a leg and maybe even your first born to pay to get gift cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back