Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have some AutoMazar left which I was planning to plant this spring...but...I'm so excited by the LSD-25 and Pineapple Express (Barney's Pineapple Chunk Auto) that I finally pushed the "buy now" button. :woohoo:

The new seeds are supposed to be quite a bit quicker, so I can get my meds stocked up before I try the Mazar again!!!

besides, the Mazar is really good weed, but i have been using it for a few months now.

I still have some AutoMazar left which I was planning to plant this spring...but...I'm so excited by the LSD-25 and Pineapple Express (Barney's Pineapple Chunk Auto) that I finally pushed the "buy now" button. :woohoo:

The new seeds are supposed to be quite a bit quicker, so I can get my meds stocked up before I try the Mazar again!!!

besides, the Mazar is really good weed, but i have been using it for a few months now.

I am super itching to try some pineapple express...planning a 3 way growoff with G-13, Barneys and Fastbuds eventually(no sure when though....hrmmmm)

Just gave a good friend of mine an Automazar seed to try out...looking forward to seeing his success with that one!!

@archie gemmill Do you find the airpots working well for you?? I have a few of them and I stopped using them w/ soil because I felt like they literally dried out in about 24hrs.. I know a lot of the bottled-nutes guys use them and like them, and when I did hydro, they worked well, but w/ the organic, fortified soil, they don't seem to fare as well as I thought they might.. Maybe TOO MUCH oxygen counter-intuitive to the idea of TLO/organics??

For you outdoor guys: @912GreenSkell @stepside @dankstyle J or anyone that is handy outdoors; what is your recommended container size?? I have an NLxBB that decided not to auto for me and is growing like a photo, but it's in a 15ltr nursery pot and I wanted to know if that is too small to use for outdoors?? The plant is already starting to get big, so I'm thinking it isn't, short of having to feed it nutes.. I can move it up to a 5gal bucket, or maybe a little larger nursery pot, but I don't want this thing getting huge as we're not supposed to have outdoor grows that are visible from the road/houses/etc... I've been training it to stay low, but I don't want to wake up one morning to a 4ft tall plant that hasn't even made it into flower yet.. lol Actually, I'd LOVE to wake up to that, but the neighbors may not..

Sorry bud....i grow outdoor naturally directly in the ground...nothing stops roots from expanding! Take a read in my outdoor maximizing autos thread stickied in the outdoor section. Lots of stuff on pot size and transplants.

Yeah, I was very tempted to try the Pineapple Chunk photo, but I haven't got Auto's down yet so I am glad I spotted it. If the descriptions accurate, it has more CBD and pain relief potential than its parent!

Someone should start a thread show your FULL tent shots

Full tent (4 plants)
IMG_2562.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back