Status
Not open for further replies.

I've thought a time or two about something like this on a smaller scale for personal grows. Small box trailer setup to grow about 6 plants that could be rented out to folks with a nice little RV parking type space in their yard. Hook up hose for water and extension cord for power. Have a mapped out grow plan for them with seedlings started for the strains they chose and easy to follow directions for what to do each day along the way. Rent it out to folks for the 3-4 months to grow their own little stash. :smoking:

DP abbk day 33 and day 28
IMG_3873.JPG

:pighug:

@archie gemmill Do you find the airpots working well for you?? I have a few of them and I stopped using them w/ soil because I felt like they literally dried out in about 24hrs.. I know a lot of the bottled-nutes guys use them and like them, and when I did hydro, they worked well, but w/ the organic, fortified soil, they don't seem to fare as well as I thought they might.. Maybe TOO MUCH oxygen counter-intuitive to the idea of TLO/organics??

For you outdoor guys: @912GreenSkell @stepside @dankstyle J or anyone that is handy outdoors; what is your recommended container size?? I have an NLxBB that decided not to auto for me and is growing like a photo, but it's in a 15ltr nursery pot and I wanted to know if that is too small to use for outdoors?? The plant is already starting to get big, so I'm thinking it isn't, short of having to feed it nutes.. I can move it up to a 5gal bucket, or maybe a little larger nursery pot, but I don't want this thing getting huge as we're not supposed to have outdoor grows that are visible from the road/houses/etc... I've been training it to stay low, but I don't want to wake up one morning to a 4ft tall plant that hasn't even made it into flower yet.. lol Actually, I'd LOVE to wake up to that, but the neighbors may not..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back