Status
Not open for further replies.
No fair you guys murder me by numbers lol. I only have 5 and have negative space lol.
Thanks for the shout @Frankthetank
I'm tickled to even be brought up in big boy convos being so new lol. Put a grin on my face for sure. I dig it

theres over a thousand species of them mate. theyre bloody everywhere lol. decimated my mates balcony grow last year aswell. if you ever get any pest issues the best thing to do is get ladybug larvae as soon as you spot it. they can breed like fuck aswell once theyre going but theyre easy enough to just pick off and remove if you want to lose some.
hmm, ladybugs in the arctic. I do have lots of diatomaceous earth on hand

You spend enough time around here...you're a big boy, bro! :digit::rofl::thumbsup:
Meant as in New to growing. Lol. I put my AFN time in for sure. This is my hang out. My friends are here. I don't have a real social life. Too many leeches narks n scumbags. They don't have the vibe haha

No fair you guys murder me by numbers lol. I only have 5 and have negative space lol.
Thanks for the shout @Frankthetank
I'm tickled to even be brought up in big boy convos being so new lol. Put a grin on my face for sure. I dig it
numbers aren't the main foucus
mirth is
live stoner

Since we are talking about bushes. These are last night's pics
The hybrid will be biggest in end. But the huge sky stomper is just a gorgeous plant.
The mammoth p bud and tape shots are her. That's the 500ml bottle. Still a good 2 weeks to fatten. And a few pics of tent and hybrid Hempy
IMG_20170507_202045.jpg
IMG_20170507_160948.jpg
IMG_20170507_193252.jpg
IMG_20170507_160053.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back